The 2022 1 oz Gold Buffalo from the U.S. Mint is 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold. This BU coin is admired by investors and collectors from around the world.
The American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold Bullion to be issued from the U.S. Mint. American Buffalo coins are made to strict U.S. Mint standards and are highly valued around the world. Many years are available, from 2006 to today.
- We have a minimum order of $100.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
2022 1 oz Gold Buffalo BU
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual Gold Buffalo coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows James Earle Fraser's American Indian profile design that was first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: Features an American bison that was taken from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo that lived in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century. .
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.