Introduced in 1979, this series has become an icon with its continued use of the sugar maple leaf design on the reverse and its evolving effigies of Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse. Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are one of the longest-running Gold bullion series in the world today. The coin began as only .999 fine Gold before increasing it's purity in 1982 to the .9999 purity you see today.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice.
2021 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “21” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.