This meticulously struck .9999 fine Gold bar featuring The Perth Mint's distinctive swan logo symbolizes part of a long history of Gold mined in the Australian Outback. Australia's The Perth Mint is the continent's oldest operating facility. It was originally founded as part of the Royal Mint system during British colonial rule. The Perth Mint was then handed over to the government of Western Australia and is not affiliated with the federal governments Royal Australian Mint.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice.
1 oz Gold Bar - Perth Mint (In Assay)
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package. Multiples of 25 will typically come in sealed boxes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features The Perth Mint’s distinctive logo of a majestic swan along with the weight and purity of the bar.
- Reverse: Decorated with diagonally repeating kangaroos.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.