The Austrian Philharmonic silver coin was first released in 2008, and the Austrian Mint tradition has carried on to 2024. This coin has 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has the classic Philharmonic design.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
2024 Austria 1 oz Silver Philharmonic BU
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Tamper-evident seals on mint tubes and Monster Boxes. Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in red Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in separate protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: A variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.