The Perth Mint is excited to present this 1 oz silver colored coin celebrating the popular James Bond movie, Casino Royale. This coin has a limited mintage of just 2,500 coins in a James Bond-themed card!
James Bond is a fictional British Secret Service agent created by former intelligence officer and author Ian Fleming in 1953. His famous character featured in 12 novels and two short story collections before producers brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962. Bond exhibits extraordinary courage and survival skills to hunt down and confront some of the silver screen's most notorious villains. In the 2006 Blockbuster Casino Royale, Bond's result in Le Chiffre, a terrorist financier whose damaged left eye weeps blood, to lose $100 million belonging to a rebel group. This time, portrayed by Daniel Craig, 007 enters a high stakes poker game in Montenegro where the arch-villain intends to recoup his losses Frustrating Le Chiffre's plan by winning the $115 million pot, Bond's victory has tremendously vicious consequences.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
2023 TUV 1 oz Silver Colorized 007 James Bond Casino Royale-card
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Each coin is presented in a Bond-themed presentation card.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian-Rank Broadley effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the coin’s 2023-year date, weight, purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays a crimson red colored representation of a casino poker chip against an antiqued patina. Also featured in the design is the classic 007 emblem.
James Bond Indicia © 1962-2023 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. © 2023 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.