This .999 silver coin features a beautiful rendition by William Wyon of St. George and the Dragon in 1 oz of silver with a proof finish. There is a limited mintage of 2,000 coins available.
St. George & the Dragon
William Wyon is widely regarded as one of history's great coin designers of the 19th century. In 1844, Wyon received a private commission from Queen Victoria's husband, Prince Albert, to design a personal medal for the Prince Consort. The medal that Prince Albert commissioned from William Wyon was presented as part of a set of seven medals following the success of the Great Exhibition.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
2023 St. Helena 1 oz Silver St George & the Dragon Proof
- Contains 1 ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins worldwide.
- Coins are packaged in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of King Charles III, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George and the Dragon, as St. George slays the mighty dragon beneath his rearing steed.