Created as a tribute to the illustrious Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, the Austrian Gold Philharmonic coins are world-renowned and beloved by many investors and collectors. The 2022 Austrian Philharmonic Gold coin is the latest edition in this series.
The 1 oz Gold Philharmonic coin embodies two common themes in humanity: beauty and music. Both sides of the Gold Philharmonic feature beautifully-detailed musical instruments that not only represent music in general but also pay tribute to the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
- We have a minimum order of $100.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
2022 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin BU
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein. The year, weight and face value are also on the obverse.
- Reverse: A collection of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.