Canadian Silver Maple Leafs are a beautiful tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Silver Maple Leaf was released in 1988, and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. The 2021 Silver Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal.
Every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 and later features MINTSHIELD™ Surface Protection, the world’s only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or "milk spots" on Silver bullion coins.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice.
2021 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf BU
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.