Silver Eagles have long been recognized as among the world's most popular bullion coins, and are the only 1 oz Silver bullion coin produced by the U.S. Mint. 2021 marks the end of an era as the last issue to feature the classic design used since 1986.
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
- We have a minimum order of $100.
- Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown, but it will not be the exact item in the photo.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
2021 1 oz American Silver Eagle (Type 1)
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986, with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.