1 oz Silver rounds are an ideal way to add to your silver holdings, and secondary market silver rounds can often be purchased at a lower premium than brand new rounds. The 1 oz silver rounds we sell as secondary market rounds may have imperfections but each silver round is tested for silver content and purity. At times, silver rounds may tone due to the natural oxidation process that has no adverse effect on the value of the silver.
- We have a minimum order of $100.
- Prices & availability are subject to change without notice. If an item is out of stock that you have ordered, we will notify you immediately and refund you for the item. You can then sign up to be notified as soon as the item comes back in stock for repurchase.
1 oz Silver Round - Secondary Market
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Rounds are randomly selected from a variety of brands and shapes based upon inventory available. You may receive a variety of rounds or they may all be the same.
- Packaging may vary but all come in protective packaging.
- Diverse mix of Silver rounds from numerous manufacturers such as Johnson Matthey, Sunshine, U.S. Assay, A-Mark and other comparable quality manufacturers.
- Designs vary, which can add some collectibility.